Inkweaver Review is back!

Hello visitors,

I am happy to announce that Inkweaver Review is active again. In the following days you can expect daily posts on all the best and most rewarding reading material on the market, with inside looks at writing style and writer techniques.

Entrecarders:

I apologize to all the visitors who dropped cards on me during my break. I was not able to return those drops at that time, but I will now be launching a major drop and ad campaign to get Inkweaver Review restarted. So look forward to a possible drop from me!

Please come back and visit again!

Nathan K.

Your Rating:
Inkweaver Review 2008-08-26T08:43:00-05:00

2 replies so far. What are your thoughts?

Sassy Mama Bear said...

Welcome back :)
I am in the process of compiling a list of Book Review blogs and will soon be posting it on my 3 blogs, yours will be included.

NathanKP said...

Thank you very much,

I appreciate your comment.

NathanKP