“The Time Thief,” by Linda Buckley-Archer

“The Time Thief,” by Linda Buckley-Archer is book two in the Gideon trilogy. Like its predecessor “The Time Travelers,” the story features an intense time traveling plot.

Book Cover of The Time Thief by Linda Buckley-ArcherAt the end of “The Time Travelers” Kate and Peter managed to recover their time machine but that didn't solve all their problems. An unfortunate series of events resulted in Peter being left behind in the eighteenth century. Even more unfortunately, a desperate criminal known as the Tar Man took Peter's place.

“The Time Thief” traces two parallel tracks. On the one hand it shows the modern day escapades of the Tar Man. Chased by police and confused by new technology the Tar Man isn't sure at first whether he likes the future. But soon he discovers how the ultimate scheme to steal and take advantage of his status as a time traveler. With the Tar Man wreaking havoc in modern day London, there is danger everywhere.

Meanwhile Kate has stolen a time machine and made her way back to the eighteenth century. She is determined to rescue Peter and bring him back to the present. But time travel is having disastrous effects on Kate, and possibly on Time itself...

“The Time Thief” is a great continuation of the Gideon series. It is every bit as satisfying and thrilling as the first book in the series. I would highly recommend it to fans of time travel books.

Inkweaver Book Rating:


Plot

Characters

Presentation

Overall



Your Rating:
Inkweaver Review 2008-11-02T15:04:00-06:00

5 replies so far. What are your thoughts?

Unknown said...

Glad I stumbled upon this post. I'm heading to the library in search of a new book to read and I LOVE time travel. Just sold me.

NathanKP said...

I glad you enjoyed the review. This is actually the second book in a series. For the first book see: "The Time Travellers."

Enjoy,

NathanKP

feowl said...

Before getting my dream job I was thinking how to astonish to selectors. I researched a lot to create the best personal statement that will be a cache on them. Though the good service, It becomes possible. I was satisfied more his service. here if you need more information about writing service.

Fernando P. Ortiz said...

As a student, I always looking for getting a cheap writing service and this is the service which I want. Hope this service must fulfill my all requirements. My friend had a good service here hope me also will get in future. http://www.plagiarismchanger.com/how-do-you-avoid-plagiarism-and-create-original-papers/ to get more cheap service visit here.

Ralph C. Kiefer said...

As a student, I always looking for getting a cheap writing service and this is the service which I want. Hope this service must fulfill my all requirements. My friend had a good service here hope me also will get in future. http://www.smalltextgenerator.com/generator-for-small-text/ to get more cheap service visit here.