“Things Not Seen,” by Andrew Clements

Book Cover of Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements“Things Not Seen,” by Andrew Clements is a marvelous science fiction story.

The main character is Bobby Phillips, a young teenager whose life completely changes one morning when he wakes up invisible. Bobby wasn't trying to become invisible, it just happened, and now he wants to become normal again. His parents are shocked by this occurrence but they understand that Bobby must stay hidden so that his strange quality is not publicized by the press or discovered by people who might want to misuse it.

Inkweaver Review is moving to a new web address. Please read the rest of this review at its new location:

Review of "Things Not Seen" by Andrew Clements

Your Rating:
Inkweaver Review 2008-09-11T09:44:00-05:00

26 replies so far. What are your thoughts?

Unknown said...

This sounds like a fascinating premise for a plot! Great review!

Lucky Girl said...

I love Clements's work--thank for posting this, I'm adding it to my reading list now!

NathanKP said...

"Things Not Seen" is a really great book. It also has a sequel, which I will be reviewing shortly.

Thanks for commenting.

NathanKP

Anonymous said...

OMG I read things not seen and things hoped for their the best. I think theres a sequal to that but i dont know what its called, Does anybody?

NathanKP said...

I'm afraid that the only two books in the series that I've read and reviewed are "Things Not Seen" and "Things Hoped For."

I remember when I read "Things Hoped For" that it seemed like there was bound to be another sequel, but I haven't had the time to check it out yet.

You might look up Andrew Clements at the library and see if there are any other books in the series.

NathanKP

Anonymous said...

I read "Things not Seen" LOVED IT! I was wondering if the book "Things Hoped for" carries the story of Alicia and Bobby?

NathanKP said...

"Things Not Seen" does continue the story of Alicia and Bobby to some extent, but Bobby has had to go to school in New York City while Alicia stays at home.

Check out the review for more information.

Thanks for commenting.

Nathan

Anonymous said...

This is a great story. If you haven't read it, do. It is heartwarming.

NathanKP said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

things not seen is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone shoulda read it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a great story. If you haven't read it, do. It is heartwarming.I read "Things not Seen" LOVED IT!Really great book!

NathanKP said...

Thanks for commenting. Your enthusiasm for the Andrew Clements novel is shared by many others. If you haven't yet read the sequel to "Things Not Seen" then I definitely recommend that you check it out.

Anonymous said...

best book

Anonymous said...

whats the setting??

Anonymous said...

There are 2 books that follow it:things hoped for and things that are

Anonymous said...

The sequel is called "Things Hoped For"

Anonymous said...

Best book ever!

Anonymous said...

awsome book loved it im going to read the next book

Anonymous said...

Best book I've ever read, I am an advanced reader so I don't find many books that will challenge me and that I will still be interested in and as a 3rd grader I read this book. absolutely astonishing book in my view.(:

Anonymous said...

good

stoya riley said...

Things not seen is a very interesting book it also attracts the reader for reading this material. In this story, I like this character, Bobby Phillips and behave of their parents. Many users read many stories from this site http://www.commacheckeronline.com/best-sentence-comma-checker/.The cover page of this book is very attractive.

stoya riley said...

The background of this site is very creative for us and attracted the readers for reading the posts. Sometimes we have also faced many things in my life they have can't see but have a great value in the lifelike feelings. We can not see these things www.paragraphchecker.com/english-paragraph-correction-online/ but they will effect in life.

stoya riley said...

Most people feel fear about the knowledge about the things that are not seen for every person. Some people can see this type of things because they have more power to see the thing. This type of story www.plagerismchecker.org/how-to-master-paper-writing-in-6-simple-steps-with-copywrite-checker shown in the book the character of the son in this story I like him.

sameerpatel said...

I read this book 'Thing not seen' this is really good book.This is a great story for every readers because this articals of stories is so amazing and attractive for the readers. Website

Carlie Hill said...

Andrew Clements is a very nice writer. You can see his famous book “things not seen” is a fascinating plot. This is looking his love and passion with his work. You can say he is the best. https://www.checkmysentence.com/how-to-check-sentence-structure/

Carlie Hill said...

These blogs are playing the vital role in the community according the religious point of view. I really enjoy this post and hope you share again this type of posts.
more info here